Here's a few things I've learnt today about eggs.
- They make a particular sound when landing on wooden floor boards. So distinct that upon hearing said noise one should stop what they are doing and track down source immediately.
- From the height of a dining table chair they can be projected quite a surprising length from the fridge where they were obtained.
- A dozen eggs smashed on a floor looks like twice as many.
- Cleaning eggs off above mentioned floorboards is more difficult that one might imagine.
- Don't mess about with dish clothes, go straight for the paper towels. Seems obvious now...
- Once your almost three year old has experienced the thrill of hurling eggs about the place, come to terms with the reality that you will never again be able to have eggs in your fridge. Ever.
I hope readers find this info helpful.