Search This Blog

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Let Us Not Forget.

There are days when Harri whinges relentlessly (like today). He knows the word ridiculous because he has heard me say numerous times, "Harri that whinging is ridiculous".  It's almost as if it's a form of stimming, but boy does it go right through me like finger nails down a blackboard. When we have successive days like this I can become so aggravated I start to become susceptible to feelings of self pity.  And then I read a blog post like the one below. And in an instant I am reminded that we, as a family, are incredibly fortunate. The tears then flow not for my situation but for the awful reality that so many families face each day, and the woeful lack of support available to them.

http://motherofshrek.blogspot.com/2011/07/access-to-health.html

No comments:

Post a Comment