Search This Blog

Thursday, October 28, 2010

A Big Day

I have been looking forward to this day. This morning I meet Isabella. She intends to help me makes sense of the 3 pages of psych. recommendations. I will learn how much therapy Harri will require, how often, and where to focus our priorities. It feels productive and hopeful, rather than the floundering of the last week. I will also start to get some answers to the list of quesions I have been compiling.

The family are also making their return trip from down south today. There is an emotional and physical craving to see and hug my little guy. To check he is OK. To reassure myself he has suffered no regression during his change of routine. Also, I adore looking at his cherubic face.

Several of the books and articles I have scoured in recent times make reference to the fact many Aspergers and Austistic children have an enigmatic or ethereal quality about them. I find this to be the case with Harri. Often ASD people will have beautiful eyes. They appear to look right through you. I recall how many times people in public have commented on his "lovely eyes".

No comments:

Post a Comment