Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Spring has Spung

I am feeling optimistic, as I always do when Spring begins. I am a sun lover and find the cloudy, wet days of winter to be quite a drag after a while. My hubby made the comment the other day that as it should be warming up soon he was looking forward to seeing an improvement in my mood too. This didn't go down well as it can be difficult to maintain a cheery disposition when at home with a high needs kid all day, every day. The emotional drain of being called to meet someones elses demands all through the day and often through the night with no break in sight would test the patience of the Dalai Lama. But he's also right in that trips to the beach, and swimming in the pool, and bbq dinners each night, coupled with Chardonnay will bring more smiles to the face.

No comments:

Post a Comment